A Wells Fargo Collegiate® student loan may help you pay for the costs associated with your professional and commercial flight training program.¹
Eligible students may receive:
- No payments until you graduate or leave school²
- No application, origination, or early repayment fees
- Competitive fixed or variable interest rate options
- Funds up to the cost of education minus other financial aid³
- A quick and easy application process
- Wells Fargo’s best-in-class service from initial application through the last payment
About the loan
A cosigner may help you qualify for a private student loan and potentially get a lower interest rate but is not required to apply.
Borrowers may request an aviation internship forbearance that would temporarily postpone monthly payments while completing their flight training hours⁴.
Individuals qualifying for the aviation internship forbearance are able to postpone monthly payments up to 24 months after completing school.
When it comes to financing your education, be sure to look at all of your options – including grants, scholarships, and loans from all sources – and make careful comparisons among all your choices. If you determine that a private student loan is right for you, we can provide loans to help meet the needs of nearly every student.
1. Wells Fargo private student loans are subject to credit qualification, completion of a loan application/consumer credit agreement, verification of application information and, if applicable, a self-certification form, the school’s certification of loan amount, and the student’s enrollment at a Wells Fargo-participating school.
2. Students are not required to make payments while in school; repayment begins 6 months after you graduate or leave school. The maximum in-school period is 7 years after the date of first disbursement. Interest accrues during any deferment periods, including the in-school period, and is capitalized to the loan upon entering repayment.
3. Loan amount is dependent on the loan product, other financial aid, creditworthiness, and other factors. Aggregate and annual loan limits apply. The cost of attendance is determined and certified by the educational institution.
4. Interest continues to accrue during any forbearance period and will be capitalized to the account upon entering repayment.
Thank you for your interest in one of our career programs.
If you are ready to submit you full application please complete the form here
Altenatively, you can start your application process by completing the shortened form below.
* Mandatory fields
* Mandatory fields