The ATP CTP is the starting point for obtaining your FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) License and bridge the transition from commercial pilot certification to airline transport pilot certification. We have the industry-leading expertise to guide you.
We provide a wide range of advanced equipment and expert services designed to meet your training needs. We've combined existing technology with the industry's top flight training personnel and business partners to ensure that we've got what it takes to generate top-notch results.
In preparation for the knowledge test, the course content will train participants in navigation, automation, runway safety, high-altitude operations, low-energy states, and upset prevention and recovery utilizing the A320, B737NG, and ERJ190 simulators.
We offer ATP CTP in Dallas, Orlando and Las Vegas.
ATP CTP promotional pricing through September: $3,200
- ATP Knowledge Test arrangements and Test preparation assistance are available upon request.
- Candidates can choose to take the Test at a convenient location anywhere in USA and at a date any time after class.
- ATP CTP Certificate does not have an expiration date.
- ATP Knowledge Test results are valid for 5 years from the date one takes the Test.
- Discounted hotel rate is available, and includes transportation to/from airport and to/from training center, eliminating the need for a car rental.
Course locations and dates
Dallas, TX (DFW)
- August 7
- August 21
- September 4
- September 18
- October 2
- October 16
- October 30
- November 13
- November 27
- December 11
To enroll please call/text: 952-491-1356
Our program is 7 consecutive days in length and consists of:
- 4 days (30 hours) of Academic Training (Ground School)
- 3 days (10 hours) of Simulator Training:
- 4 hours of FSTD (Flight Simulation Training Device)
- 6 hours of Full Motion Flight Simulator
Academic Training Content
- High-altitude aerodynamics and maneuvering
- Airplane weather detection systems
- Advanced physiology/fitness for flight
- Multi-crew communication training
- Multi-crew environment checklist usage
- Low-visibility operations
- Advanced navigation concepts unique to air carrier operations
- Air carrier safety culture to include safety programs used to enhance air carrier safety, including:ASAP – Aviation Safety Action Program
FOQA – Flight Operational Quality Assurance
LOSA – Line Operations Safety Audits
ASRA – Aviation Safety Reporting System
Academic & Sim Training
ATP Knowledge Test
Thank you for your interest in one of our career programs.
If you are ready to submit you full application please complete the form here
Altenatively, you can start your application process by completing the shortened form below.
* Mandatory fields
Please use the form below to contact our team for more information on our training systems, airline training and airline academy products and services.
If you are an existing training systems customer looking for support, please visit our Customer Support area for further information.
* Mandatory fields