With its unique modular architecture, RealitySeven Full Flight Simulators deliver high degrees of reliability, maintainability and supportability for training center operators. RealitySeven simulation solutions – including digital electrical control loading and electric motion systems – reduce power consumption and provide high trainer availability for airlines, ensuring minimal through life operational costs.
The RealitySeven Full Flight Simulator provides airlines and training centers with the ultimate high fidelity pilot training experience while maintaining high degrees of reliability, maintainability, and supportability for training center operators.
The RealitySeven includes digital electrical control loading and an electric motion system, reducing power consumption and providing high trainer availability for airlines, ensuring minimal operational life costs.
The RealitySeven is based on a modular design, with common core elements independent of the aircraft type. Different aircraft modules can effectively be ‘swapped’ out, as a customer’s fleet or training business requirements change, without the need to replace the entire simulator, thus avoiding future costly investment.
- One platform, multiple aircraft types
- Maximum commonality between all devices
- All modules are non-aircraft specific except for the cockpit
- Swap the cockpit as your needs change
- No need to replace the entire simulator
- 11ft Radius Mirror collimating image to near infinity
- 200º horizontal viewing angle
- 45º vertical viewing angle
- Vendor flexibility, including Rockwell Collins or RSI
- Projection system flexibility – Interfaces with COTS projectors
- Applicable to all aircraft platforms
- Single high-level assembly including IOS
- Lower through-life support costs through increased commonality
- Fully electric motion system
- Low cost of maintenance with advanced diagnostics
- Only completely oil free system available
- Engineering partnership with E2M to maximize motion system performance
- Real or replicated aircraft parts
- Simulated or A/C Avionics
- Only aircraft specific part of the FFS
Thank you for your interest in one of our careers program.
If you are ready to submit you full application please complete the form here
Altenatively, you can start your application process by completing the shortened form below.
* Mandatory fields
Please use the form below to contact our team for more information on our training systems, airline training and airline academy products and services.
If you are an existing training systems customer looking for support, please visit our Customer Support area for further information.
* Mandatory fields