L3 offers equipment to facilitate the downloading of data from our Flight Data Recorder (FDR) and Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR) products.
Portable Interface (PI) Unit
Quick, easy FA2100 recorder data retrieval
L3’s lightweight Portable Interface (PI) is a simple yet sophisticated handheld portable interface device that gives operators the ability quickly and effortlessly retrieve data from FA2100 recorders. The user interface – a seven-key keypad and an eight-line display – allows stand-alone ability to perform a variety of data retrieval functions critical to operational effectiveness.
Portable Interface (PI) Features:
- Enables storage of data from multiple aircraft flights using high-capacity PC card (PCMCIA)
- Permits simultaneous CVR reproduction of six analog channels and enables real-time audio monitoring
- Powered by the FA2100 FDR, CVR and CVDR recorder
Read-Out Support Equipment Analysis (RAU) Unit
On-aircraft retrieval of flight recorder data
The compact and versatile L3 ROSE Analysis Unit (RAU) was designed for on-aircraft retrieval of flight recorder data, flight data analysis and data report development. The RAU uses a Microsoft Windows XP/7 laptop computer installed with L3 AR Read-Out Support Equipment (ROSE) software. The RAU also is used for on-aircraft parameter validation and verification of aircraft flight data recorder systems.
- Monitors live data and downloads stored data
- Enables data decompression
- Tests previous-generation flight data recorders with optional interface cables
- Works effectively with the Portable Interface/2
Get in touch if you have any technical questions, or would like to request a quote. Please include detailed description of your application/requirements and the full mailing address for your organization.Make an enquiry
Thank you for your interest in one of our career programs.
If you are ready to submit you full application please complete the form here
Altenatively, you can start your application process by completing the shortened form below.
* Mandatory fields