Recommended service bulletins will be used to implement modifications, upgrades and retrofits that remove system degraders, improve operational availability and reduce costs over the life cycle of the aircraft.
A complete listing of L3Harris' Avionics service bulletins can be obtained from the following L3Harris Technical Publications websites:
Flight recorders tech pubs - http://www.l-3ar.net/
Standby systems & stormscope tech pubs - http://www.avionicstechpubs.com/
Lynx, TCAS, T3CAS, Transponders & TAWS Tech Pubs - https://support.acsscustomerservices.com/ACSS/support.aspx
CVR/FDR 90-Day Beacon
- Compliant with FAA TSO-C121b and equivalent EASA ETSO requiring all new CVR/FDR ULBs to comply with the 90-day operation standard, effective March 1 2015
- L3Harris has designed ULB Conversion Kits for on-wing retrofit accomplished via ULB replacement and recorder nameplate modification marking (MOD DOT)
FANS Compliance: Data Link Communications
- Business jets and commercial airliners require their equipment to be compliant with FANS mandates
- Cockpit Voice Recorder (CVR) must be capable of recording data link communications -> L3Harris can provide an SB to incorporate CVR Data Link COMM functionality
TCAS Change 7.1
- Mandated by EASA for operation in European airspace, but expanding to other Regions
- Safety enhancements via software upgrade for all TCAS models, specific SBs available for shop or on-wing upgrade
NOR/NAND FA2100 CVR/FDR Upgrade
- Major upgrade replacing the previously available NOR Crash Survivable
- Memory Unit (CSMU) with new NAND CSMU and a variety of other sub-assemblies and hardware, providing a marked improvement in MTBUR and overall performance and reliability
- NAND-equipped recorders are upgraded at L3Harris and meet higher performance standards, requiring a factory TSO re-certification ; extended 12-month warranty is offered
Request a quote
Get in touch and one of our dedicated team will get back to you, usually within 24 hours.Make an enquiry
Thank you for your interest in one of our career programs.
If you are ready to submit you full application please complete the form here
Altenatively, you can start your application process by completing the shortened form below.
* Mandatory fields