We are giving one lucky person an aviation based prize bundle. The pack will contain; a Falcon International Flight bag, an Aileron Logbook, an Airbus watch AND Ray Ban® aviator sunglasses.
The competition is worldwide and is open to everybody over the age of 18. To enter, simply complete this quick 5 minute survey (https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/HXLSDGV) on the types of stories and posts you’d like to see on the Airline Academy social media channels – between 00:01 UTC on February 1, 2019 and 23:59 UTC on February 28, 2019.
The winning person will be selected at random from all eligible entries and will be notified by March 13, 2019 via email.
Best of Luck!
Please read the full terms and conditions provided below, prior to entry.
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. This competition is open to everyone globally, aged 18 years or over. Employees of Promoter, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates or other parties, in any way involved in the development, production, or distribution of this competition, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee and/or authors, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
3. This competition will commence at 00:01 UTC on Friday, February 1, 2019 and all entries must be received by 23:59 UTC on Thursday, February 28, 2019. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entries via agents or third parties are invalid.
4. Entrants may not submit more than one entry.
5. To enter, entrants must complete the given survey within the specified date and time.
6. One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and notified by March 13, 2019. The prize for winner is a bundle consisting of four items; Falcon International Pilot Trolley Flight Case, Aileron Log book, Airbus 24Hr Watch and Ray Ban® aviator sunglasses.
8. The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize is non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner will be notified via email (provided at survey entrance) by Wednesday, March 13, 2019. The winner must claim their prize by acknowledging receipt of email and providing postage address within 30 days of the Promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
12. The winner will receive their prize within 60 days after claiming it, subject to meeting all the terms and conditions – if not the prize will be withdrawn and offered to a substitute winner.
13. To obtain details of the winner please email email@example.com stating the name and date of the competition in the subject heading.
14. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep the Promoter harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants to the Promoter a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter invented. Each entrant undertakes to complete any necessary documentation to formalize the license. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
15. Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion to be included in the entry and the use of the entry by the entrant and the Promoter.
16. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the competition, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this competition, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this competition and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
17. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You acknowledge that all information and material that you submit to enter this Promotion is submitted to the Promoter and not Facebook and you agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this Promotion.
18. The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
19. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
20. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
21. The Promoter is L3 Commercial Aviation Solutions, Manor Royal, Crawley, RH10 9PY, England.