L3Harris Airline Academy and GoJet Airlines have come together to provide L3Harris Cadets and Instructors with access to resources and guidance to make a seamless transition from flight school to an Airline career!Request Info
Why join GoJet?
290+ Daily Flights
Fly to Over 80 Destinations
47 CRJ700s & 7 CRJ900s
GoJet Wingman Pipeline Program
The GoJet Wingman Pipeline Program provides promising pilots an internship at GoJet while they build flight time. Program participants become GoJet First Officers upon completion of ATP minimums and have the opportunity to go on a two-day visit to GoJet's corporate headquarters in St. Louis. Benefits include:
- Program participants from approved pipeline schools will receive $10,000 in tuition reimbursement upon completing GoJet Airlines’ First Officer Training program (Paid to the student in three installments over one year).
- Wingman interns can earn $2,500 for every pilot they refer to GoJet that is hired and successful in our training program (funds are banked until the Wingmen become GoJet First Officers).
- Wingman interns are mentored by a GoJet Captain or experienced First Officer throughout the duration of their internship.
- Participants receive limited flight benefits
- Participants receive GoJet training materials months prior to reporting for class to increase their chances of success in our training program
From GoJet to Delta, Frontier, Spirit, or Atlas Air
Take advantage of GoJet's Flow Programs, which help GoJet pilots transition to one of many options after as little as two years of service with GoJet!
Find out how you can go from no flight experience to flying at Delta, Frontier, Spirit, or Atlas Air via GoJet:
Step 1 - Enroll at L3Harris
The first step in your journey to becoming an Airline Pilot is to enroll in our Professional Pilot Program or Airline Pilot Track. Both of these programs include accredited curriculum and airline oriented training that can take you from no experience to becoming a Certified Flight Instructor in as little as 15 months!
Step 2 - Join the Go Jet Wingman Pipeline Program
The next step is to apply to the Go Jet Wingman Pipeline Program. You may apply after earning your Private License and Instrument Rating. Pipeline Program particpants will recieve $10,000 in tuition reimbursement upon completing GoJet Airlines' First Officer Training.
Step 3 - Build Your Experience
Those that complete our Professional Pilot Program or Airline Pilot Track are guaranteed an interview to Flight Instruct at L3Harris in Florida. Our Instructors fly an average of 100 hours per month and 96% of our cadets who stay at L3Harris to instruct are placed at an airline!
Step 4 - Become an Airline Pilot
After reaching the FAA mandated 1500 hours of flight time, you will be eligible to earn your Airline Transport Pilot Certificate. GoJet will also covers the cost of the ATP-CTP course and written expenses!
Step 5 - Fly at Delta, Frontier, Spirit, or Atlas Air
GoJet pilots have a few options when it comes to upgrading! GoJet pilots recieve a guaranteed application review by Delta, a guaranteed interview with Atlas Air, a pathway to Frontier, and if accpeted guaranteed flow to Spirit Airlines!
The Major Airlines await!
Thank you for your interest in one of our career programs.
If you are ready to submit you full application please complete the form here
Altenatively, you can start your application process by completing the shortened form below.
* Mandatory fields
* Mandatory fields